Monday, June 13, 2005

And Your Point Is?

Confidential to the gentleman walking up 17th Street (the gay strip) at about 6.30 p.m. yesterday evening: Was there actually a purpose to be served by wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with the words "Young & Black"? Because, personally, I think just looking at you, we can all pick up on the fact that you're black. As for young? Yeah, you look well under 40, which in my book means you certainly don't look old. What, have you been mistaken for Wilford Brimley in the recent past?

3 comments:

Steve said...

Well, duh! is what you should've said. Hey, how was DC Pride?

Jon said...

On a black guy, that shirt is lame.

On you or I, that shirt would be HILARIOUS. Just like my 'Hot lesbo' tshirt, though I've been far too embarassed to ever wear it for fear of being beaten up by militant sisters of Sapho

Unknown said...

I want a shirt that says, "Fat White Guy."