Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Next Day Recap

Cell phone conversation overheard on a Metrobus:

Queer: Yeah, so I went to his hotel room. He wasn't smokin' hot, but he was pretty cool.... Oh, so did I tell you, he smokes!... Yeah, I know, I hate making out with smokers, but I didn't think to ask him before I showed up! Yeah, I made out with him anyway. Does making out with a smoker make you sick? 'Cause I might blame him for this hacking cough I got now.... Oh yeah, I had fun. He was all Goldilocks, know what I mean?.... Hahaha. Not too big, not too small....


To give this guy his credit, he wasn't as obnoxiously loud as this makes it sound like. I was actually sitting close to him straining to hear him.

3 comments:

Modigliani said...

Ha! Too funny. I love the goldilocks comment. What a hoot!

anne said...

Ever thought of starting an "Overheard in D.C." site?

Dennis! said...

Modig: I am totally feeling the Goldilocks comment. I don't understand size queens for the life of me.

Anne: That would be so much fun! I have no idea how to do it, though. Maybe I could contact the NY folks and see if they want to start a satellite operation.