Monday, December 27, 2004

Random Play

I'm blatantly stealing this idea from Terrance. It also answers one of the questions I left unanswered earlier.

The idea, for those of you who did not follow the Terrance link, is as follows:

1. Start up your iPod, or jukie, or, in my case, your computer's music jukebox. Whatever has access to your music files.

2. Put the whole collection on random play.

3. List the first 10 songs that come up.

Here are my songs:

Gloria Gaynor, "I Am What I Am"
Sarah McLachlan, "I Love You (BT Mix)"
Tina Turner, "A Fool in Love"
Dusty Springfield, "I Will Follow Him"*
Indigo Girls, "Go"
Outkast, "Behold a Lady"
Mitch & Mickey, "A Kiss at the End of the Rainbow" (from A Mighty Wind)
Janis Ian, "The Come On"
Brad Paisley, "Me Neither"
Bob Dylan, "Mr. Tambourine Man"

( * - I am not absolutely sure it's Dusty Springfield singing this song. It's a ... um ... "questionable" download. How about "a download of dubious authenticity"?)

I told you I have strange and varied taste in music.

I plan on posting a list like this from time to time, just to capture a glimpse of my soul. But generally when I run out of things to blog about.

No comments: