Friday, December 30, 2005

Oops, I Did It Again

An open letter:

Dear Guy I Just Accidentally Stalked:

So either you've already realized it, or you're reading this thinking "Huh?" and only later on you'll finally realize that this letter is meant for you, but I'm just writing this here, in an open forum, to say sorry for accidentally cyberstalking you just now.

Suddenly, after spending about 10 minutes (really, it wasn't that hard) on a certain web site which shall remain nameless, I realized that once I clicked on your page, you'd be able to see that I'd found you. I was just curious to see what was on your page. Really!

It didn't seem like a big deal when I was doing it, but only afterwards did I suddenly realize how freaky it would look once you noticed. So, like, uh, sorry.

I promise I'm not some axe murderer or something. In fact, as you can tell from this blog, I'm quite a decent and fun guy. No (real-life) stalking for me. Besides, that's just too much work anyway.

But I'm still game for that drink or something next time I find myself in your city. I'll even be sure not to carry a pocket knife or anything around.

Sincerely,
Dennis!

(okay, there's no "again" to this post, but then the title just wouldn't make sense without it.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, no fair, give us a hint. Who is he???