Thursday, October 20, 2005

Two Days!

Until I see my angel.



I tend to get all excited before vacations, which makes me lose focus at work.



But because I'm seeing her in two days, I'm more excited than usual. Did I tell you our tickets are seven rows back, in the dead center? I'm truly afraid I'll never see her because I'll be crying the entire time.



Olivia, I love you.

(Before any of you comments on the fact that all these pics seem to be older pics of her, I will say that I tried to upload one of her recent press shots at the top of this page and Blogger just wasn't havin' it. Just FYI, she is just as gorgeous now as she's ever been. Just click on any photo above to be taken to her website.)

6 comments:

katie said...

Have a great time!
She has aged so well, and is just as beautiful as she was in her “Grease” days. To bad the same can not be said for John Travolta.

Steve said...

Ooooh. Let's get physical. I hope you have an outstanding time!

Will said...

I felt like this when I saw Dolly.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time! I love Olivia! Did they ever find anything out about her husband??? I never heard anything else about that...

purpletwinkie said...

I *LOVE* ONJ! I saw her last February here in Las Vegas. I was flying high. (sigh)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Olivia tickets! I have tickets for the 11/05 show in Cedar Rapids IA and 11/12 in Wisconsin Dells WI. Had the WI tickets since August and when she booked my hometown, I was there. It's always a great show and she really connects with her fans.
Enjoy!!