Sunday, January 23, 2005

Email Exchange

The following emails were exchanged between me and my friend Lora.

Lora: [to me and several others]
Because we've been talking about where to go for happy hours, I am attaching to this email an Excel spreadsheet with all the happy hour specials in town, on which I have marked the ones most convenient to us given where we work.
[nb: No spreadsheet was attached.]

Lora: [a few minutes later]
Oops, I forgot to attach the spreadsheet that I worked so hard on.
[Spreadsheet attached.]

Me: [to Lora]
Huh huh... huh huh huh.... You said "hard on." Heh heh heh.

Lora:
Thanks, Beavis.

3 comments:

Jon said...

I loved that song 'Lesbian Seagull' from the movie 'Beavis and Butthead Do America'. You know, the one sung by Mr Van Dresen, the teacher.

Steve said...

Wow! Happy hour goes hi-tech.

Dennis! said...

Jon: You know, I'm pretty sure I have the soundtrack to "B&B Do America." I have to dig it up now....

Steve: It's all about the coordination skills.