Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sharin' the Olivia Love, Perhaps.

(Seems like Olivia doesn't have all that many well-known songs that would be appropriate as a title for this post.)

I have tickets to see the love of my life, Olivia Newton-John, again in a few weeks. On November 4, 2006,I will be once again in Atlantic City watching my favorite performer of all time perform. I will, undoubtedly, be sobbing uncontrollably through most of it. I have yet to decide whether to head up on Friday night or Saturday morning, and I have yet to decide whether to spend a night in Atlantic City at all.

Now here's the thing: I have an extra ticket. The one reliable pal I would have gone with is passing on this excursion. So, here's a plan:

If you love Olivia anywhere near as much as I love Olivia, I'm happy to share the love with you. If you're in DC, we can share a ride up to the city. As I said, I'm flexible if you want to spend an extra night there as well. If you're not in DC, but can make your way up to Atlantic City, I'd also be happy to sell the extra ticket to you.

If you're interested, please either drop me a comment or an email.

I realize this is a long shot, but hey, I'd love company for the show, and this way I might get to meet another random blogger.


Previous Olivia posts here and here and here.

3 comments:

Modigliani said...

Oh! I wish I lived closer. I'd go along with you to enjoy the Olivia love! :)

You could always try eBay, y'know. The other day I was watching MSNBC, and they had some lady on there who eBay'd herself as a date for someone who had world series tickets!

Whatever happens, I hope you find someone fun to go along with - and you should blog about it all, too!

Gubin said...

if i were still living in ny i would be there...have a great time. good luck on finding someone who will appreciate it greatly.

Mykel

S said...

Hopelessly devoted to you...

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.