Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What a Drag

Tonight was a blast. Hit up the Annual High Heel Race on 17th Street with a few friends. What a fun night! Not too much to say other than that, so here are a random spattering of photos from the evening.

Most of the photos from before the race started are really bad because there was pretty much no light on the street and the flash wasn't remotely powerful enough to help me out.


I just like the composition on this one.



Nice ass.



The Washington Monument guy.



Ugly Betty.



You can't see it, but this salt bottle has legs. Of all my friends (and the people around me), I was the first one to figure out just what this costume meant. 'Cause I'm smart like that.



This is a very elaborate headdress. I was trying to get a shot of the guy along with the headdress, but he moved.


?


Gorgeous.


Not sure what this was.


Judy Jetson (we think).


Good times, good times. My friend Laura wants me to be in the race next year. I might actually consider it.

No comments: