Monday, February 23, 2004

Just a Little Bitty Pissant Cyber Space

Okay, so this post is my general introduction to the world of the blog.

Hello, world.

My current internal debate is whether to tell my friends the address to this blog, or just allow random strangers to stumble on to it. I feel as if the blog would be better suited for allowing strangers only to read it. Mostly I feel this way because I am certain that any of my friends who would read this blog would take the opportunity to relentlessly make fun of me for anything I say. My friends are like that, for some reason. But you gotta love 'em anyway.

So, given that I haven't told anyone of the existence of this site yet, I am compelled to ask you, gentle reader, a question most famously posed by one Deborah Cox: "How did you get here? Nobody's supposed to be here...."

No comments: